Bee Green 100% Organic Coir Fiber Pads are 10″ x 20″ X 7 MM. 1 pad fits perfectly into a international standard grow tray ( 10” x 20” tray ) which is been used in most countries in the world to grow mircogreens. Our pads are made from All natural coconut coir fibres and bonded with natural latex. We use less latex in our coir pads to ensure a healthy root growth and to have a better air-porosity to the seeds to grow faster. Our fibre / latex ratio is 80% – 20% making our coir pads unique when comparing with other manufactures.
Our Bee Green All Natural Coir Fibre Pads can be RE-USABLE . This means that you can carefully clean the pads washing out the roots once you cultivate a harvest and re-use the same pad over and over again. Our coir pads can be re-used up to 5-6 times which means you save money and time.
You can grow Micro greens , wheatgrass , micro herbs and sprouts in our All natural , Hydroponic Coir grow pads.
- Comes in pack of 12. Pre-cut for 10″x20″ Standard Trays（germination trays） – Holds water assuring a healthy root growth.
- 100% Organic ,biodegradable and compostable Coir Grow Mat- all natural, pH and EC levels are neutral, Coir fibres are intertwined and bonded with natural latex to provide a strong but light environment for seeds to thrive in.
- Hydroponic Coir Grow Pads is RE-USABLE once the pads are been cleaned carefully, it can be RE-USED more than 5 times.
- Perfect for hydroponic growing micro greens, wheat grass, micro herbs, sprouts and other short rotation crops. Ideal hydroponic medium for micro greens, wheat grass, micro herbs..
- Hydroponic Coir Grow Pads are Highly absorptive – Coir fibres can hold 1050% of its own weight in water, providing your seeds with the water they require for a healthy and faster growth.
- PLEASE NOTE : We also supply Hydroponic Coir Rolls for Micro green growers.